- Ultracuts on Hairstylist Jobs – Colourist Position Available
- Steve on Haircuts Winnipeg
- xxx tube on October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- dip pull up station, dip pull ups, dip pull up tower, pull up station, pullup station, pull up tower, pull up towers, pull up stations, pull up machine, home pull up, door pull up, doorway pull up, pull ups, pull up station, pull up stations, pullup stati on Hairdresser Jobs
- join utility warehouse on Hairstylist Jobs – Colourist Position Available
Monthly Archives: September 2011
Ultracuts is a supporter of the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation. October is BREAST CANCER AWARENESS Month! Get a pink ribbon in-store now!
When you go to a hair salon, you can tell quite a bit about the place by the products they carry. If they have bottom tier, low quality products what does that tell you about them? It should scream that … Continue reading
All locations in Canada have something even more to offer. They have double discount Wednesdays. Customers that are seniors aged 60 & over receive double their regular discount. The discount is on all services and products, and it is good … Continue reading
When you want to find something new to do with your hair, the first thing that most people consider is getting a haircut. They might want to go much shorter, or they might want to try a style they’ve seen … Continue reading
If you are aged 60 or over, you will receive a discount on all of the professional services and products at the salon as well. Proof of age may be required if you look too young!
As with the military discount, students with their student ID cards will be able to receive 10% off professional products and services.
Serving in the military often means less pay, and saving money is very important. Rather than taking the family to the base for a shoddy haircut, you can visit Ultracuts and receive 10% off the processional services and products they … Continue reading
As much as people love a bargain, they dislike taxes. When you visit an Ultracuts Salon on Tuesday – any Tuesday – you will receive a discount that is equal to whatever your sales tax would have been at the … Continue reading